Dr. Jack Stclair Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jack Stclair?

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

This doctor offered no information, no assistance, he didn't even tell his X ray tech what to take a picture of. I can't believe he is allowed to charge my insurance after the "care" he provided.

Great Dr.

Posted on August 18th, 2013

I saw Dr. St Clair today, and he was very easy to speak with. His bedside manner was also very good. He was very interested in every thing I had to say. I would see him again if needed. Very professional and caring. The nurses were also very caring and easy to talk to. If I didn't have a primary Dr., I would be happy to see him again.

No wonder he works at a prison

Posted on July 19th, 2012

Bad business! Doesn't care, horrible attitude. Works in a prison but I guess with a medical school like that....sheesh, what a nightmare!