Dr. Jack Tohme Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jack Tohme?

The Best

Posted on November 21st, 2017

Dr. Tohme is an expert in both diagnosis and treatment. I have been happily going to him for over 22 years. They are great in answering questions and putting you through immediately if you have a real problem. (Such as a 425 blood sugar!) He treats me for diabetes as well as thyroid and adrenal problems. Only problem is you must be prepared to wait. All their staff take as much time as each patient needs and this can cause delays.

Not taken seriously.

Posted on April 27th, 2017

EXCELLENT

Posted on July 15th, 2016

I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO FIND A BETTER DOCTOR THEN DOCTOR THOME

Refused treatment for an issue with my daughter. Not even myself who is the patient.

Posted on June 28th, 2016

His staff was disrespectful to me and my daughter. I see Dr. Shah, one of the endocrinologists at his practice. I was there to receive injections for my condition, when Dr. Thome came in and told my daughter and I to leave because my daughter was rude to his staff. This is completely unprofessional. Now I have to scramble to find a doctor who will provide this service to me and hope this wait time doesn't worsen my condition.

Too long to wait.

Posted on April 20th, 2016

Great MD if you don't mind waiting for two hours because he is 'busy taking care of patients who are dying'.

The best around here

Posted on April 15th, 2016

Dr. Thome's reputation, according to Dr.'s, is the best around. I wouldn't go to anyone else. I knew ahead of time that the wait in Dr. Thome's office can be three hours, and have heard that, occasionally, The Dr. who recommended him warned me of the waits. So I brought a yogurt and a good book, and waited about two hours, the first time. Then he spent close to 1/2 hour with me. Since then, the wait has been no more than 1/2 hour. Dr. Thome is simply the best endocrinologist around. The office is crowded, because they over-book, and he spends too much time with each patient. Unless you have a problem, the next visits are more perfunctory. His reputation is overwhelmingly excellent. I wouldn't go to anyone else for an endocrine problem.

Arrogant. Don't go here!

Posted on January 5th, 2016

I went to see this doctor for a second opinion. I brought with me my blood test results that were drawn three days before. He insisted that I have them done again. When I expressed hesitation because I was concerned the insurance company would not pay for two tests in the same week, Dr Tohme immediately became angry. He then abruptly brought me to the front desk and told the assistant to be sure I was charged for the full appointment. I have never been treated with so little respect by a doctor before. I would NEVER consider recommending this doctor. There are many other doctors in Bergen County who will treat you decently. I thought I was the only one he treated like this. I learned I wasn't after reading these reviews. There are many one star reviews by patients who don't appreciate his arrogant attitude.

Very Upset and Disappointed

Posted on August 13th, 2015

I had been seeing Dr. Tohme for many, many years. The last visit was the straw that broke the camel's back. Not only did I wait for 2 1/2 hours, he was obnoxious when I questioned him about it. A person who came in after me was seen before me and I asked him about it ,. He said that this man was a doctor and didn't have much time!!!! How rude!!!! AND Dr. Tohme did not even examine me - just looked at my chart. I will NEVER go back to him!!!

Posted on February 17th, 2015

Unless you have 3 hours to wait even if you see his associate Dr Froelich, then RUN, do not walk but RUN away from this office. There have been mutinies in this office because they overbook and patients have to wait hours upon hours for appointments made months in advance. Not worth it !!!!

Posted on October 7th, 2013

I was told to have a scan done before the appt and when ask about the copay for the scan, the office girl reassured me that I will not be charged a copay twice, once for the scan and another for the office visit, since the visits were so close. Then afterwards, only to get billed for it and be threaten to take it this lousy copay to collection. It's not cool to tell the patient one thing and do another thing. No more Dr. Tohme for me.

Posted on September 1st, 2012

I would highly recommend this Dr. He is caring, knowledgeable and took a long time with me. The office staff was wonderful. I was waiting for biopsy results and was very anxious about it. They called the lab for the results several times and called me later in the day with the results so that I didn't have to wait for the weekend.

Great Doctor Horrendous waiting