Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jack Troper has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jack Troper has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Jack Troper has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 23
BEWARE DO NOT GO HERE: dr troper misdiagnosed my condition which could have been fatal to my baby. He does not take the time to do proper testing or have follow ups as needed. I do not think he cares! Thank goodness I got a second opinion, which saved my baby. Dr troper refused to admit he was wrong and refused to refer me to a specialist. There are many other doctors that take proper precautions. This clinic is in it for the money and that's it.
He examined me without any assistant. Didn't listen to my concern. He introduced three fingers to check the pain i was having and came out of the room without saying anything. Weird examination. Communication was poor and he didn't diagnose me because he doesn't know. I went to a pelvic floor physical therapist and the therapist only with one finger locate exactly where the pain was and stretched the pelvic muscle where i had the pain. A pelvic floor therapist found my solution while this awful " doctor " didn't know what to do. STAY AWAY FROM THIS HURTFUL PERSON .
This is a problem that I hope no one every has to have. I was a healthy 32 year old female with no physical problems. Went in for a colposcopy and procedure to remove abnormal cells in cervix n 2007 with Dr Troper. He damaged a nerve and I had continual daily pain for 1.5 years. I cannot have sex now without pain for two weeks after and this is 6 years later. After the procedure I was bleeding abnormally and the practice gave me antibiotics for nerve pain. Completely incompetent. Stay away from doctors that go to the medical universities in mexico. There is a reason they dont have academic grades to get into US medical schools. I hope no one has to experience what I am ,,,
40 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1978
Maimonides Medical Center
Dr. Jack Troper accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
Locations & DirectionsBoro Park Ob/Gyn Pc, 5925 15th Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jack Troper in this video.
Dr. Jack Troper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.