Dr. Jack Waterman Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Jack Waterman?

Doctor Waterman is a compassionate, thorough, & knowledgeable doctor.

Posted on April 14th, 2017

I am 29 years old with stage III CKD, & have been with Dr. Waterman for over 4 years now. He has been there for me through a handful of hospitalizationsz, & a recent pregnancy with my first child. He has always treated me like family & has put me at ease from the beginning. I know I'm in the best hands & that he will do everything within his power to help his patients live a full, happy life. One of the most compassionate & kind people I know...that just so happens to be my doctor.

THE BEST!

Posted on April 8th, 2017

Dr. Jack Waterman is both an excellent nephrologist and primary care physician. His bedside manner is warm, caring, and unrushed. I am very fortunate to be among his patients.

Posted on February 20th, 2012

Dr. Waterman has been my doctor and my daughters doctor for years. He really knows his stuff! He is caring, thorough and takes his time with you. I was in the ER once and he showed up at midnight. Great doctor!

Posted on September 27th, 2011

Dr Waterman is one of the finest doctors you will ever meet. He is very thorough, kind, caring and knowledgeable. He will spend as much time with you that is needed. His staff is exceptionally courteous and pleasant.

Grateful

Posted on August 29th, 2011

I will forever be grateful to Dr. Waterman for the time he has spent with me, if I wasn't moving across the state I would be his patient forever. I know all his knowledge will help my doctors over here .

Truly a great doctor

Posted on January 13th, 2011

I have never been to such a caring, knowledgeable doctor before. He treats each patient like they were special, and the only one there to see him. If you call him and leave a message, he will always call you back the same day. His office help has also been with him for years, which says alot in itself. In the hospital, the nurses also told my family that he is the doctor they would like to take care of themselves. Truly a gem.

Not Doctor but A Healer (Comprehensively)

Posted on July 23rd, 2010

Jack Waterman is THE doctor to see because his personal care goes beyond medical and into your personal well being and "quality of life" I am speaking from personal experience when I say I have known him as my doctor & friend for over twenty years. Dr. Waterman has guided me through hypertension, dialisys & kidney transplant with follow up and I can safely say that without him - these words would not be written. It is rare to find a doctor who helps you live a healthier life and personally cares about you - nuff said!

Posted on March 31st, 2017