Dr. Jack Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jack Williams?

Nightmare Due To Wrong Prescription

Posted on February 28th, 2015

I got the wrong prescription on my first visit and figured it out after being in bed and really sick for a week. Luckily, my wife suggested I stop taking the medication prescribed by Dr. Williams. It gets worse. The prescription that was sent to my pharmacy was NOT the prescription that Dr. Williams prescribed. It was the prescription that his assistant told me before I met Dr. Williams that I would be given. In other words, the PA overrode the Doctor's prescription and chose another one for me. And worse. I called to ask that the right prescription be sent to my pharmacy and got two calls back. I got one from the PA lecturing me on why I should take the prescription he gave me. I got another one from the Doctor apologizing for his PA's actions and promising that I would get reimbursed for the wrong prescription and that a new one would be issued for the right medication immediately. What happened next is that they sent the same WRONG prescription to the pharmacy, AGAIN! The pharmacy then reached out to the Doctor's office to follow up and a week later nothing has happened. I consider myself lucky that I was only in bed sick for a week and that something worse did not come of this.

A good human, a good doctor

Posted on January 25th, 2015

So reassuring, so supportive to encounter such a positive and receptive human as Dr. Jack Williams. From the first moment he opens the door to meet you, he conveys support and concern, but with such sincere kindness! With that reassurance, healing can start that first moment. The bonus: he's an excellent surgeon. I had a blocked sphenoid sinus (who knew I even had one!), and he corrected my problem with one successful surgery. Little wonder he's earned 4 stars. I concur!

Posted on December 9th, 2014

Update to my previous review. He performed a septoplasty and turbinate reduction in November. After suffering from sinus and nasal congestion for a little over a year, I could breath out of my nose as soon as I woke up from surgery! A month has passed and I've continued to see positive results with my breathing.

Excellent 2nd opinion

Posted on June 24th, 2014

Jack Williams was my second opinion for my nasal issues that have not responded to medications or sprays. I see another doc in the practice whom I like and trust a lot who was concerned about putting me on more nasal sprays and pursuing surgery. Sadly, he was not giving me options as to how to treat the problem, so I was getting frustrated. I was really nervous about this appointment, mainly for fear of not getting a solution to my problem. Not only did Jack put me at ease right away and recommended surgery (septoplasty), but also said he would talk to my regular ENT about why I should have a septoplasty.

the best ENT

Posted on April 18th, 2012

Dr WILLIAMS HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR 15 YEARS. HE IS VERY CARRING AND ALWAYS WILL GO OUT OF THE NORM TO HELP EVEN WHEN HE IS OUT OD TOWN!! I WILL RECOMEND DR WILLIAMS TO ANYONE!

Wonderful doctor

Posted on May 5th, 2009

Genial, professional, reassuring, down-to-earth. Excellent with my child - ensured my son wasn't daunted by the procedure. Fully recommend this doctor.

Dr. Jack Williams Review

Posted on August 18th, 2008

He was very curtious, considerate, and caring. He actually listened to what I had to say before diagnosing my problem. He was honest, and I felt very relaxed and safe when I had my tonsillectomy.

Posted on February 4th, 2016