Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack M Wilson MD
Dr. Jack M Wilson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Escondido, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Wilson is affiliated with Pioneers Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jack M Wilson has 2 locations
6655 Alvarado Rd
San Diego, CA 92120
Dr. Jack M Wilson has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jack M Wilson has the following 3 expertise
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jack M Wilson - Posted on June 26th, 2016
Dr. Wilson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Moffitt Hospital University Of Ca
Dr. Jack M Wilson Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Molina Mrktplace CA
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jack M Wilson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Escondido, CA.