Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack C Wolfe MD
Dr. Jack C Wolfe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Cajon, CA, with another office in Lakeside, CA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Wolfe is affiliated with Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center, Scripps Mercy Hospital and Scripps Memorial Hospital-Encinitas. He speaks English.
Dr. Jack C Wolfe has 2 locations
9111 Hillman Way
Lakeside, CA 92040
Dr. Jack C Wolfe has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Jack C Wolfe has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Jack C Wolfe is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
my knee injury
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jack C Wolfe - Posted on September 22nd, 2011
Dr. Wolfe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1974
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Jack C Wolfe Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jack C Wolfe is similar to the following 4 Doctors near El Cajon, CA.