Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jack W Wylie has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jack W Wylie has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Jack W Wylie has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
While I have to admit this Dr. is an excellent surgeon, his manner & non caring attitude leaves one wondering. My carpal tunnel experience is similar as previous writer, no therapy, no tolerance after being told that surgery had all but failed. Have since then talked with at least 30 people with the same opinion, & they in turn know of many others. What does that tell you of the man's integrity? I first met him 14 years ago, he was nice then, before he became too "BIG". He is no longer my physician. '
Dr. Wylie led me to believe that I would have virtually no recovery time from a double carpal tunnel surgery, gave me no post-op instructions on leaving the hospital besides pain medicine, would not recommend physical therapy and is generally not a surgeon I would recommend. I have since been told by many in the community that he has a bad reputation.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
38 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Maricopa Medical Center
Dr. Jack W Wylie accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVerde Valley Orthopedic Associates, 450 S Willard St Ste 105, Cottonwood, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jack W Wylie in this video.
Dr. Jack W Wylie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cottonwood, AZ.