Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jackie K Brooks
Dr. Jackie K Brooks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brunswick, GA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Brooks is affiliated with Southeast Georgia Health System Brunswick Campus. Dr. Brooks has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jackie K Brooks has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
Dr. Jackie K Brooks has the following 14 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Jackie K Brooks is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Brooks is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Medical College Of Georgia
Dr. Jackie K Brooks accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSouthern Orthopaedics And Sports Medicine, 3231 Glynn Ave, Brunswick, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jackie K Brooks in this video.
Dr. Jackie K Brooks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brunswick, GA.