Dr. Jackie Fox Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Jackie Fox?

Have to find a new doctor :(

Posted on May 5th, 2011

I followed Dr. Jackie 3 different times. I wish she wouldn't have moved to this latest location even though I know it is a great opportunity for her. Most of the office staff is incompetent and the wait time is atrocious. But I still continued going there because Dr. Jackie is amazing. Sadly, I just found out that Swope doesn't accept my insurance, so time for me to find a new doctor. I don't even know where to start.

Dr. Jackie has moved

Posted on December 20th, 2010

I have located Dr. Jackie and she is now doing community health care and working with the homeless. Her new office (where she is only at part time) is in a bad area of KC and I will not be going back again. Her new practice is all medicare and medicaide patients. If you are looking to see Dr. Jackie you are out of luck I guess it is time to find a new Doc.

Send Dr. Jackie back to Blue Springs, she is the only 1 I trust!

Posted on December 17th, 2010

Dr. Fox is amazing! I spent 10 long miserible years trying to get a doctor to accurately figure out what was wrong with me. The first meeting with Dr. Jackie was truly amazing. She LISTENED TO ME!! She spent quality time with me and within months she had figured out what was wrong with me. Then due to the fact that she would not process patients like a production line convor-belt spitting patients out every 5 minutes, she was told to move on...She then moved from Blue Springs to Overland Park, and within a month was gone...It takes a lot for me to trust a doctor, and now she is gone...I feel that there is something wrong with the fact that HCA seems to believe seeing 50 patients a day is quality health care!!! BRING DR. JACKIE BACK!!! I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO DO!!

Complete Devastation. I miss my doctor, where are you?

Posted on November 13th, 2010

She is a wonderful doctor. She is kind caring person. Dr. Jackie listens and allows you to be a participant in your own care. I am thankful she was in charge of my care for the last few years, she saved my life.

great doctor

Posted on October 27th, 2010

I love her. She really tries to find out what is wrong with her patient and doesn't dismiss symptons as being in your head. She has been the only doctor who has ever been able to stop my bronchitis in its tracks.

I'm looking for her too!

Posted on October 19th, 2010

I was also a patient of Dr. Jackie's at both the Blue Springs and Overland Park offices. She is absolutely amazing. I don't trust another doctor. We have to find her!

Looking for my wonderful doctor again!

Posted on October 12th, 2010

My entire family (children, mother, sister and her family) see Dr. Jackie. We love her and her medical care. We've never had a better doctor. Now she is gone again from her practice and we feel lost. If anyone knows where she has gone this time, please post it here. We need her!

Jackie M Schenkelberg, DO

Posted on July 9th, 2010

Now that she has moved to Overland Park, Kansas, it's just a short drive. She has been the best primary care doctor, and has great pride in helping a patient with their needs for medical care. I would recommend this doctor to everyone.

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on May 4th, 2010

GREAT Doctors are HARD to FIND!!! Dr. Fox is VERY CARING Doctor and takes the time with me I need! I'm GLAD too see where she has went too since she left Blue Springs.THEY LOST A GREAT Dr. and I ALSO WILL FOLLOW DR. FOX TO KEEP HER AS MY DR.

Dr. Jackie where are you?

Posted on April 5th, 2010

Dr Fox is a great doctor and a great person. My whole family is looking for her, and her last office will not give us any info as to where she is now practicing. HCA lost a great doctor because of their callous, bottom line oriented attitudes toward doctors and patients....

Best Doctor I have ever been to

Posted on February 11th, 2010

Dr Fox is the best doctor I have ever had. Family Practice in Blue springs made a big mistake letting jackie walk away from the practice. I will follow her wherever she goes. the other 2 doctors in their office suck. They aren't professional and they run you through like an assembly line. Dr Fox takes her time and listens to the problem and does everything to accomodate you. She is perfect. I recommend that everyone see jackie, fire the doctor you have and go see jackie.

Referral

Posted on January 28th, 2010

I have referred many people to this doctor. One was my mother. She is 84 years old and had been experiencing extreme fatique, very unlike her. Her physician told her she could expect that at her age. My mother is a very active senior citizen and she was sitting at home and doing nothing. I made her go see Dr. Fox. Dr. Fox ran blood work and sent her immediately to the hospital. She had a bleeding ulcer and if she had waited another day, she probably would have bled to death. Dr. Fox listens and takes the time to run tests to find out what is really wrong, instead of giving out iron pils and saying you're just old.