Dr. Jackie K Nguyen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jackie K Nguyen?

I think Dr. N. is smart and is an excellent doctor. I do feel that I am a number and mine is just another case, no fault of the doctor but just the way it is today in these kinds of offices.

I have always been seen in a timely fashion and have been scheduled for appointments according to my needs. I travel in from Fryeburg. It is well with the trip. I have been seeing Dr. Nguyen for about three years following my diagnosis of wet macular degeneration. I have confidence in the care and treatment of my condition by Dr. Nguyen and her staff. They offer a level of professionalism and compassion that is so appreciated in this 21st century. From Dr. Nguyen, Nurse Cady, Erika, Dean, Jeannie and Nik in the Optical Shop my needs are met with good cheer. These are good people doing good work. I am fortunate to have them on my team.