Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jackie R Miller has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I had to go to fish memorial hospital and unfortunatly, i got stuck with this guy! I went in for an ear infection or thats what i thought it was, ive had them for years,he was in the room not even 5 minutes tld me i had a eustacian tube problem he gave me mucinex for my ear claiming it was a pressure problem with congestion!!! in my ear! i have no insurance and cannot afford to pay to see a dr so i went to them to tell them i was having withdrawals from zoloft which are the worst!! he claimed he couldnt give me zoloft and to go see my family dr which i cannot afford and i told him that, he ended up giving me the zoloft in the wrong dose. and 10 of them, to this day i am having withdrawals very badly with no help from anyone, fish memorial sucks and i will never go back there, this guy was rude and did not give a crap about me or my problems!
35 Years Experience
Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences
Graduated in 1983
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Jackie R Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jackie R Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Deland, FL.