Dr. Jackie See Is this you?

Posted on May 30th, 2015

Best of the Best

Dr. See saved my vision and then he saved my life

Posted on August 26th, 2013

I've had doctors treat me for the last 45 years. Most were reactive and very formulaic in their approach to medicine. Dr. See is very different. He is very proactive and willing to think outside the box when necessary. He helped me find specialists to deal with my blindness when other doctors had given up. He is tireless and is a throwback to doctors of old who spent as much time on research as they did working with patients. When I developed more serious problems, Dr. See helped save my life. if you are fortunate enough to have Dr. See as your doctor and advocate, you are in good hands.

Posted on March 31st, 2015