Dr. Jackline Joseph Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jackline Joseph?

I felt worse after going to this doctor

Posted on April 11th, 2014

I thought it was me. I have never in my entire life experienced feeling worse after seeing the doctor. She made me feel bad for being sick . I dreaded going to her because I felt like she judged me and didn't offer any help at all . all she said was oh really, and stared at me. It is rare to be able to get in to a good doctor on the same day. You can always get in to see her on the same day.. this should tell you something. Stay far away..

Not happy with her

Posted on December 28th, 2013

She is my doctor for the last 15 years. The last 7-8 years the way she treats me has changed dramatically for the worst so I'm thinking of getting a new doctor. She is not spending enough time and not answering questions, does not explain anything, even what she is prescribing you and why she does it, does not tell you what tests is she ordering. The wait time is minimum 10-15 min before you go inside and another 10-15 until doctor comes to see you after the assistant takes your vitals. The last 10 times I was there she spent less than 5 minutes with me each visit. First thing to do is refer me to another doctor or prescribe same medicine she always gives me for the same symptoms. I'm wondering why do I have to go to the office at all and wait to see her when all this can be done on the phone and the visit is completely useless. She never tries to figure out what is the actual issue I'm experiencing. The only positive thing is that scheduling appointments is very easy (you can get in the same day if needed). But with the care she is providing me, this does not seem beneficial anymore.

completely incompetent doctor - stay away

Posted on March 10th, 2013

She was my wife's doctor and she was really bad. She would recommendation tests at a heartbeat, couldn't diagnose to save her life (didn't make 1 accurate diagnosis for my wife), recommended ER visits twice and the ER physician's response/ look both times (when we went there) was - who was the idiot who asked you to come here.

Doesn't do much doctoring

Posted on February 1st, 2012

Easy to get an appointment but you probably won't want one. I only stayed with her after the first couple of visits because I didn't have insurance and couldn't afford a full workup at a new MD. She was always trying to send me to specialists for things that any internist could have handled. She would require unnecessary blood tests just to get a really basic prescription. Not talking pain pills or narcotics, just basic everyday things. I ended up often going without the meds I've been on for 40 years because she insisted on having me tested every 3 months and I couldn't afford it. All my other doctors have tested me once a year and given me a 12 month prescription. And trying to get them to call in a refill or a new prescription is nearly impossible. I ended up in tears at the pharmacy because I needed my meds, had been off them for nearly 3 weeks because, even after multiple faxes from the pharmacy and messages from me, they didn't call in the refill. The pharmacy finally helped me as they could see I was suffering. I would not recommend her to my worst enemy.

Stay Away!!!!

Posted on March 1st, 2010

Absolutely the worst medical office i've ever been to.Jackline Joseph is a part time doctor at best, not at all concerned with a patient's symptoms, concerns, questions.The office manager has an amazingly negative attitude. Was expecting test results for a follow up specialist appt. Left messages the day the results were supposed to be in, no response.Left messages the following day (4 of them) and same lack of response.Finally went to the office in person, was made to wait for half an hour and was informed that they won't give me my test results and that I need to make another appointment so that the doctor can share the results with me (results which are already 2 days late).I filled out the paperwork to get a copy of my records so that I could go to another doctor and was informed by the office manager w/ the serious attitude that legally, they have 90 days to provide those so I shouldn't expect them any time soon and that besides, the records are property of Interlake so I don't have any right to them.Really? An office which is supposed to be dedicated to taking care of their patients' health is telling their patients that they will be happy to share test results in 90 days? Hopefully there isn't anything concerning in the results, right?Again, AVOID THIS PLACE if at all possible.

Posted on June 7th, 2016