Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jackson Ombaba
Dr. Jackson Ombaba, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fredericksburg, TX, with other offices in San Antonio, TX and San Antonio, TX. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Ombaba is affiliated with R. E. Thomason General Hospital, Methodist Stone Oak and Thomson Hospital. Dr. Ombaba has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jackson Ombaba has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Jackson Ombaba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fredericksburg, TX.