10 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jackson M Ombaba?

Emergency Room

Dr. Ombaba saw my husband in the ER at Hill County Memorial. He was a very pleasant person and seemed knowledgeable. However, Dr. Ombaba told my husband and me that once he saw the doctors at Austin Heart Hospital they would do a stent and he would be good to go. He should have said that the doctors at Austin Heart would determine what was needed to correct what ever was going wrong with his heart. My husband did not need a stent he needed a full blown bypass operation and all the time we had a much less invasive procedure in our minds. This came as quite a shock. I think he should have let the cardiac doctors tell us what was needed and not give us false hopes.

Dr. Jackson M Ombaba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fredericksburg, TX.

Dr. Jackson M Ombaba Is this you?