Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tsung-Chieh J Wu has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Sterilization Reversal
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Nipple Discharge (Galactorrhea)
- Pelvic Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Ovarian Cysts
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
It's been 8.5 years since I was Dr. Wu's patient, so I don't know how it is now in terms of wait times, staff, etc. But I went to Dr. Wu's for IVF treatment. I followed his instructions carefully and we had healthy twins after the first try. I was 41 at the time and we were very fortunate. Obviously, everyone will have their own unique circumstances.
I generally don't feel comfortable with a male ObGyn. However, Dr. Wu really makes me feel comfortable, where his gender is not an issue for me at all. He always takes the time to listen to me and answers all of my questions.My insurance gives me the option to choose just about any doctor I want, and I have chosen Dr. Wu because he is professional, knowledgeable, respectful, caring, and courtious.
DR. WU IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST DOCTOR IN THE OB/GYN DEPARTMENT OF UCLA. HE GAVE ME THE WRONG TREATMENT. HE DID NOT EVEN DO ANY EXAM. HIS ACTIONS REALLY DESERVE MALPRACTICE LASWSUIT. HE REALLY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO PRACTICE. In addition, you should note that he has no interest in talking to you nor learning about your medical history. He will just blindly give you an unjustified treatment without telling you any risks involved. I am very surprised that the department is allowing someone of such low caliber practice in their group and increase their risk of being sued.
40 Years Experience
Taipei Medical University
Graduated in 1978
Clinical Center At The Nih
Dr. Tsung-Chieh J Wu accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tsung-Chieh J Wu in this video.
Dr. Tsung-Chieh J Wu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.