Dr. Jaco H Festekjian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jaco H Festekjian?

The best!!!

I was referred to dr Festekjian by my dermatologist. He removed a large skin cancer from my forehead. I was devastated after learning of the condition but he did an excellent job. You can't even see a scar!

Dr. Festekjian at UCLA reconstructed my breasts during my double mastectomy surgery using my tummy fat. It was a great relief to wake up from surgery and see my beasts and not a flat chest! I am so happy with the results and my flat stomach!

Breast augmentation review

I had a breast augmentation done with dr festekjian three times and he still was not able to perform the procedure correct. I paid $8800 total for the procedure and they are uneven and they look terrible. When I contacted him after the third surgery to inform him that I was unhappy with the results and was suffering mild pain he did not return my phone calls. Now I must pay another physician to fix the problem. I also had a scar reconstruction done and the scar was not minimized. He was the worst doctor i ever dealt with and the worst experience I ever had. I strongly urge others to avoid seeing him.