Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jaco Kruger has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jaco Kruger has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Jaco Kruger has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jaco Kruger is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I was a patient of Dr. Kruger for about 18 months and have hypothyroidism. For anyone not familiar with hypothyroidism, let me just say it is an extremely challenging disease to have. You not only battle your various physical symptoms, side effects and emotions caused by the hormone imbalance but you typically have to battle your physician for a complete and proper diagnosis. Dr. Kruger is the first physician I have visited who ACTUALLY listened to me about my condition. He did not pass over my complaints of feeling tired and lethargic as simple laziness. He did not lecture me on how I only needed to diet and exercise to feel better. While he may not specialize in thyroid disease, I would recommend him to anyone with this condition over a specialist. He is attentive, sincere, non-judgmental and willing to work with you. Words can not adequately express how thankful I am to him for his level of care and service. Suffice to say, I think he is awesome and will miss him in Seattle.
Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPoly Clinic Family Medicine Sandpoint, 3216 NE 45th Pl Ste 200, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jaco Kruger in this video.
Dr. Jaco Kruger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.