Dr. Jaco Kruger Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jaco Kruger?

The best PCP I have seen

Posted on August 1st, 2010

I was a patient of Dr. Kruger for about 18 months and have hypothyroidism. For anyone not familiar with hypothyroidism, let me just say it is an extremely challenging disease to have. You not only battle your various physical symptoms, side effects and emotions caused by the hormone imbalance but you typically have to battle your physician for a complete and proper diagnosis. Dr. Kruger is the first physician I have visited who ACTUALLY listened to me about my condition. He did not pass over my complaints of feeling tired and lethargic as simple laziness. He did not lecture me on how I only needed to diet and exercise to feel better. While he may not specialize in thyroid disease, I would recommend him to anyone with this condition over a specialist. He is attentive, sincere, non-judgmental and willing to work with you. Words can not adequately express how thankful I am to him for his level of care and service. Suffice to say, I think he is awesome and will miss him in Seattle.

Type 2 Diabetes