Dr. Jacob Cherian Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jacob Cherian?

Experie

Posted on October 26th, 2016

Posted on August 5th, 2015

Very nice Doctor. Made me feel at ease while dealing with a health issue this past year. I trust him and that means a lot to me.

Horrible

Posted on December 9th, 2014

No follow-up on tests and lab work. Had to call his office 15 times to get a result after 2 weeks. Went to another provider in same locality, got results and feedback in 24 hours. When you are waiting for a result on diagnosis, its important that you are called back. When asked the office said, their policy is no call back for results.

Posted on November 1st, 2012

Dr Cherian has been my doctor for about 20 years.It is very easy to get an appointment.He keeps the same staff and has a very nice nursing assistant. I find that he listens to my concerns and in addition has a good sense of humor.He refers to other specialists when indicated.I do refer others to him when asked.

Satisfied patient

Posted on September 17th, 2012

My spouse and I have been seeing Dr. Cherian as our primary care physician for about 13 years, and are quite satisfied overall. He is personable and caring, the staff is friendly and professional. Our office visits take whatever time we need to get our questions answered and get explanations for everything. I like that he helps train nurse practitioner students - he seems like a good teacher and checks their findings and recommendations. I am an RN and a Certified Registered NP myself. My only slight concern is that he does not generally call regarding test results that come back normal - I have to initiate the call. He is very good about arranging for referrals to be sure we get specialty care for any issues he is not sure of, and that makes me feel secure.

Same experience as the other reviewers

Posted on August 9th, 2012

What is the use if you can easily get an an appointment if you are not diagnosed properly. My wife was misdiagnosed and no followup call after the results came. I hv known him for 10 years but off late he has been slacking and we are now going to find another doctor.

Worst experience everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Posted on July 22nd, 2012

I wanted to do my physical test and got a reference of this doctor by one of my friend...it was easy to get an appointment and a nurse had done all the tests, at the end doctor spoke to me for 2 minutes and he said he would call me if there is something wrong in my results.i waited for 2 weeks and didn't hear back from them so i called up the office and asked them to mail my reports...then i got ridiculous reply saying that they are out of postage stamps and can't mail ???????Then i asked them to fax me the reports...i saw the reports and could see few concernsDoctor has not called me regarding this and i had to call them up to speak to him....after trying for 2-3 times he called me up and said these concerns are not a big thing.....But i expected him to call me and discuss with me rather than i trying to reach him..Think twice before going to him....don't go as its easy to get an appointment.

Poor diagnosis.

Posted on June 4th, 2012

Very poor in diagnosing basic conditions.

Posted on May 11th, 2012

Dr. Cherian is my former doctor. I moved to another state several years ago and I miss him a lot. I was his patient for a number of years. It is really hard to find a doctor you can trust these days, but Dr. Cherian is one of those doctors. I hope people don't judge him by the negative review listed above and give him a chance. You won't regret it.

Don Daugherty

Posted on April 2nd, 2012

KEEP UP THE GOODWORK IN CARING FOR MANKIND.THAT IS SPECIAL

poor diagnosis

Posted on April 30th, 2011

wrong diagnosis until i had a second opinion. save your life. stay away

Talks a lot, too many issues

Posted on November 8th, 2010

All he does is talk. Talk a lot. Doesnot come to the point. Thinks he is joking but very boring. Appt was easy to get but waiting time was over 1 hour. We asked the receptionist (a black lady), how long we have to wait and she was awfully rude. When my dad was in the hospital he wouldnot come to visit him as a doctor and said he was not a hospitalist. what the heck !!! But we received a huge fat bill in the mail (ealry 2010), saying there was a dedutible and my father was in medicare when all the dedutibles were met. So called medicare and they said their office had messed up billing and billed medicare directly instead of his medicare HMO. An indian lady in his office would take my message and say someone would call from his billing office. But no one did and I was so furious , so we reported to insurance commissioner and the issue was resolved in mid 2010. If you want peace of mind and your pocket book safe, dont go to him