Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jacob F Cogen MD
Dr. Jacob F Cogen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Millville, NJ, with other offices in Vineland, NJ and Vineland, NJ . He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Jacob F Cogen has 3 locations
319 W Landis Ave
Vineland, NJ 08360
Dr. Jacob F Cogen has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jacob F Cogen has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Jacob F Cogen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
ANSWER THE PHONE
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jacob F Cogen - Posted on June 11th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jacob F Cogen - Posted on July 3rd, 2017
Mrs. Smith retired
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jacob F Cogen - Posted on September 28th, 2012
He is the first doctor assigned to me at Stone Harbor that pinpointed my problems immediately and held me to doing my part to correct them. He used has an easy manner which I like coupled with intelligence. Sent me to an allergist as he immediately knew what my problem was. I had a pile of new allergies causing illness etc.
14 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Jacob F Cogen Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jacob F Cogen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Millville, NJ.