Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jacob Cohen
Dr. Jacob Cohen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Garden City, NY, with other offices in Rockville Centre, NY and Rockville Centre, NY . He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Cohen is affiliated with Winthrop University Hospital, South Nassau Communities Hospital and North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills. He speaks English.
Dr. Jacob Cohen has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Jacob Cohen has the following 5 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Jacob Cohen is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Cohen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Winthrop University Hospital
South Nassau Communities Hospital
North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Mercy Medical Center
North Shore University Hospital
North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
52 Years Experience
Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Graduated in 1961
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jacob Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garden City, NY.