Dr. Jacob P Doering Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacob P Doering?

very rude and arrogant

the whole place is toxic -- Unitypoint needs to bring in some fresh doctors, nurses and office staff at this place

AVP

Dr. Doering is nice and I would continue to see him however I am leaving the practice because his staff is rude. They constantly submit the wrong billing code causing issues and they are just rude filling prescriptions, making appointments and I've caught the staff lying about discussions we've had.

Very rude

Dr. Doering is the rudest doctor I have ever seen. Made my daughter cry. Also prescribed very dangerous unnecessary drug to my aunt who now is battling thyroid tumor and calcifications that may be malignant. He lost all my family's business.

He seems to be incredibly knowledgeable about prescription medication. Has helped me deal with a diagnosis of fibromyalgia with compassion . Has also been instrumental on treating a change in asthma following childbirth.

I have gotten a referral from my sister in law and he has done a great job for me . the only thing I don't like about dr. doering is when my husband was asking questions about the situation on my health issues he then told my husband to stop talking and interrupting I feel that when you have someone go into a room with you they can speak up and he was really rude to my husband and myself but its okay for dr. doering to interrupt his patients while they're talking . now I went back to his office for a follow up visit and he was not friendly at all now he was very rude and no bedside manners if your wanting to go to him just make sure that your friends , family, husband ,or wife doesn't talk while your in the room with him everything thing else he is great at

Highly recommended Dr.!

He is very thorough and professional with a very polite manner. He is always willing to take his time and ask questions to get an accurate diagnosis.

Rude, no bedside manner. Arrogant. Would not recommend

Prompt, caring, very knowledgeable

I'm in my mid 30 ' s and have nothing but good things to say about Dr Doerring. A friend of mine referred me. I feel like I've fallen a part after having two kids. Dr. Doerring has gotten me on the right track.

He's great-Staff, not so much

He's always outstanding to deal with, but getting his nursing staff to fill prescriptions or fax info to your insurance company is like pulling teeth. I had some very important refills I needed done before a trip overseas and after they blamed the pharmacy AND the insurance company, it turned out their nurse never faxed in the information. I gave myself a week buffer and got it an hour before I had to leave.

Love my Doctor

Hurray, we finally found a doctor that will set and listen to you and not make you feel stupid. He talks in language that you can understand. He is actually a human being with human feelings for you. He is always concerned about family and how they are doing. He feels like a member of our family and a good friend that actually cares about YOU. I hope that he NEVER leaves this area! You won't be making a mistake by choosing him as your Doctor.

Excellent Physician

Dr. Doering is a wonderful physician. He's thorough, easy to talk to and ask questions of, and the staff in the office is very nice too. I never feel rushed during appointments with him, and the office is good at following up w/me if necessary. Would definitely recommend to others!

he is a brilliant doctor