Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jacob George has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. George is a professional, carring, competent physician. He has performed 1 surgery for my husband and two for myself. We are both very pleased with the care and outcome from our surgeries. We have also gone to Dr. George for other issues and have always been please with our care. He is definately a no nonsence, don't beat around the bush, type of physician...I appreciate this. You know what to expect and what you need to do for the best outcome. Very please and highly recommend Dr. George.
He actually diagnosed my husband with a broken back. My husband is now disabled and this happened to him at age 27. He is now 45. He has not been able to return to work since the surgery. How very sad. You have no idea how broke this has made our family and how different life is now. The doctor never even admits to his mistakes either. He says my husband asked for the surgery. My husband was totally healthy and they now know it was a pulled muscle only.
44 Years Experience
Seth Gs Medical College
Graduated in 1974
Somerset Medical Center
Dr. Jacob George accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS New Mexico
- BCBS NM PPO NM
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEdward J Pienkos Md, 2421 W 21st St Ste B, Clovis, NM
Dr. Jacob George is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Clovis, NM.