Dr. Jacob Handszer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacob Handszer?

Worst pain management doctor in the area!!!!!

save yourself the time and money. Walked in the room, sat at his computer with his back to me and said "I don't prescribe narcotics, what else can I do for you" I was NOT there for narcotics. His rudeness was shocking!!!!! I should not have been surprised since as a nurse he routinely made comments for pts recovering from surgery as "drug seeking" . This guy is in the wrong line of work in my opinion

Don't ever lose a pill! He breaks up with you after years!

After being a very good, code adhering patient for years, I chose to be honest with my Dr. I lost a couple of pills. No sooner than I get off the phone, I receive a letter in the mail that he won't be my dr anymore. I should have lied. He doesn't really take your pain seriously, only how HE thinks you should be feeling. Not a good idea for a so called pain mgmt Dr.

Great doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Handszer for many years. He has been and continues to be consistent, helpful and caring when it comes to his patients. He has a good disposition when speaking to you and really wants to help you. I have seen other Dr's for my back issues before seeing hum,but he is the best hands down. He also has the best staff working in the office and in his procedure area.

great experinace very proffessional

Eased my pain and let me get back to life

Dr. Handszer did a great job taking the time to talk to me and find my real issues of pain. I was in a car accident and it was serious and he helped ease the pain and get back into a normal life. This is one doctor I will always recommended to others.

Dr. Handszer is a wonderful, kind a compassionate doctor. He took his time and answered all of my questions. The nurses are just as great as he. At each step, they explain all and ask if anything is needed. Thank you Dr. Handszer.

Pain free pain patient!!

Dr Handszer is hard to compare with any other physician I have seen. He does an in depth consultation,diagnoses the pain and explains what is going on. Then he gave me a few ways to treat my condition and the outcome for each. Then he asked what I was comfortable with in regards to treatment.I was so comfortable in letting him decide the best way to go with.I am now pain free! It has taken years for someone to get it right. Dr Handszer gave me back my life again.And the best part...it didn't hurt a bit :)

Excellent physician

I was very impressed by his manners and personality. Very accurate in diagnosis and treatment.Answered all my questions. Excellent follow-up by him and his staff.Highly recommended.