Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jacob L Levin has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
A real pleasure! Dr. Levin left no stone unturned. His initial history is extremely detailed and exact. He is calming, easy to talk to and very caring. He spent as much time as it took to obtain the most accurate history and insight into what brought me to him.It was the very first time I had ever experienced such a comforting response from a Doctor regarding the importance that my faith plays in every aspect of my life. It was a very surprising,awesome experience. He has already helped me with my "atypical chest pains" just by making me feel so comfortable in being me. He even thanked me for giving him a very detailed medical history but also to give him a sense of who I am. How very grateful I am to be in the hands of such a man who is not only an excellent cardiologists but who also respects and considers that which comprises your very soul. TODAY WAS A GREAT DAY!! THANK YOU DR. LEVIN. I feel certain all will be well.
40 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 1978
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Jacob L Levin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJacob L Levin Md, 155 Medical Center Way, Somers Point, NJ
Dr. Jacob L Levin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somers Point, NJ.