Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Miller Jr
Dr. John Miller Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Garden Grove, CA, with another office in Santa Ana, CA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Miller is affiliated with West Anaheim Medical Center, Placentia-Linda Hospital and Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower. He speaks English.
Dr. John Miller Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re also able to identify birth defects and then recommend necessary treatments to support your baby before he/she is born.
Other reasons you may need to see a perinatologist during your pregnancy include diabetes, problems with a previous pregnancy or carrying twins. Having completed OB-GYN training, they’re experts on the female reproductive system with additional specialized training in un-routine pregnancies. So, whether you know you’re at risk going into your pregnancy or problems arise unexpectedly, perinatologists can help you.
Dr. Miller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
West Anaheim Medical Center
Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Western Medical Center - Anaheim
Children's Hospital of Orange County
Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
Coastal Communities Hospital
Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
Bellflower Medical Center
Wmc Santa Ana
41 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1972
Dr. John Miller Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Miller Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garden Grove, CA.