Dr. Jacob Nunamaker IV Is this you?

Very good doctor!

He is a very good heart Dr. He listens to what u have to say, and helps you figure out ur concerns.

Everyone was friendly but I felt like I wasn't taken seriously. I had to ask for tests to be performed & the rates charged through the hospital affiliation were higher than I expected-just so you're aware before you sign up for procedures!

Mr

After spending thousands of dollars for all the test the Doctor never even called with the results. I had to call later and the nurse told me if there was a problem the Doctor would have called.THAT WAS ALL THE INFO I RECEIVED!!!!!

Dr Nunamaker is a caring and knowledgeable physician. We feel comfortable with him and his office staff and would recommend him to others needing a cardiologist.