Dr. Jacob B Pelta Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jacob B Pelta?

The best DR in LA

Exceptionally Excellent & Dedicated Service Provided In his Field*

Dr Jackob B Pelta(MD) Spent a lot of time diagonising my condition & wrote out a prescription*-He also sends me to all the top Specialists & Diagioniasting Centers In his field* as needed*as part of the on-going treatment*He is an exceptionally knowledgeable Dr in his field* I would highly recommend this Dr for treatment to those who need it-ie his Excellent Service & Dedecation In his Field*

He was very good. He ran the show at the office but was very careful listening to what i was saying. I felt comfortable with telling him my problems and he really did care for my needs and has helped me ever sense.

Exceptionally Good Doctor

My first visit to this doctor was very good. Did not have to wait long and he spent the necessary time needed to examine me and properly diagnose my condition. He wrote a prescription and there was a convenient pharmacy in his building.I have been back many times since with the same positive experience. When necessary he recommended me to top specialists who were his colleagues and he never failed to follow up with me and also contacting the referred doctors.I have recommended family, friends and office staff to him and all said they would continue to treat with him.

worst docter I have ever seen.

0 people skills with a god complex

I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. I'm proud to write the only review on this guy in hopes to drive everyone else out there in my situation away from him. Long story short I have been looking for a personal doctor for a while now. I called Blue Cross for a referral and they recommended Dr. Pelta. I was thrown off from the beginning when I called to make an appointment and the doctor answered. I arrived for the appointment which was located in a very small office with no nurse and no receptionist. The doctor was on a phone call and did not even bother to introduce himself to me, just simply handed me the standard paperwork to fill out. After filling out the paperwork I waited for more than 30 minutes while listening to him argue about some clients payment situation. Eventually I simply left after being ignored for so long. This guy clearly does not take his job seriously or professionally. Do yourself a favor and don't go to this doctor.