Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jacob J Rauchwerger
Dr. Jacob J Rauchwerger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Melville, NY, with another office in Rockville Centre, NY. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. Dr. Rauchwerger is affiliated with John T Mather Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jacob J Rauchwerger has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Back Pain
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Acute Pain
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Injuries
- Brain Injuries
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 44
Having been in a car accident three years plus ago I found this medical practitioner to be above everybody else quality treatment caring and true concern has help me through my process I highly recommend this facility in this position and strongly suggest if you're looking for a pain management specialist this is absolutely The place to go
Great Doctor for Pain Management. I had upper back pain for more than two years, went to at least 6 pain doctors with no improvement in pain. Thank God somebody recommended Dr Jacob Rouchwerger. He heard me patiently and started his treatment systematically. The first attempt failed and second treatment did partially work. But the third treatment worked and I am completely painfree. My life has been really transformed for the better and I recommend him very highly. He keeps trying different treatments until he finds one which fits your needs and improves patients quality of life. If you have patience he will certainly cure you of you pain and discomfort.
Dr. Rauchwerger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Jacob J Rauchwerger accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jacob J Rauchwerger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melville, NY.