Dr. Jacob Rispler Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jacob Rispler?

Outstanding!

Posted on December 11th, 2017

From consultation to the treatment, he was really amazing! During the treatment, I felt comfortable and he always made me feel at ease. He is very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. I am definitely recommending him to my friends!

Amazing Work

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

Everything was base on the schedule. They maintain a very good relationship with their patients that's why as we get the best treatment, we also give back a good feedback. Thank you again Dr. Jacob for the amazing job. Kudos to you and to your staff.

Waste of time, money and pain

Posted on August 14th, 2016

I met with the sales guy for quite a while and he sold me on the fractional resurfacing for wrinkles, age spots, sagging and mole removal. He even asked if I would want to go to lunch some day! Hmmmmm.....Part of the sales pitch, obviously. It never happened...haha. I drove from the High Desert to Covina once a month for about 9 months. The lady who actually did my treatments (Theresa) was VERY nice but I called her my torturer because it was REALLY painful. Sometimes to the point of tears! Then after my face would be all bloody looking like I had been in a fight. I was willing to put up with all that, though, because I thought this would work and be better than going under the knife for a face lift. $9,500.00 later NOPE!!!!! The only improvement I was able to see was the brown age spots were gone. The wrinkles, sagging and moles were all still there and looked as if nothing had been done!!!! I'm so mad at myself for throwing my time, money and comfort away on this. I could have put that money towards a real face lift!!!! Now I'm stuck because that was all I had for this type of thing. Don't do it!!!!!!

Posted on June 1st, 2016

expensive and absolutely no results!!

Posted on August 20th, 2015

I felt like they were only after my money

I suffered with this problem for over two years and he got rid of my problem

Posted on August 2nd, 2015

Bright red splotches and oozing and Dr Rispler gave me cortizone shots around red patches and it finally disappeared....

Dr. Rispler & his staff are AWESOME!!!!!!!

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

A few months ago I had my FREE consultation at Laser and Dermatology Institute. I met with one of the consultants first and thought he is extremely knowledgeable & professional. After I met with the consultant I felt confident to start treatment that same day. Dr. Rispler is one of the smartest dermatologist I've ever met. I asked tons of questions and he was very patient with me and answered every question I had. Dr. Rispler explained to me that it would take 6-8 treatments to laser off my facial hair permanently. After the consultation I was super exited to get started. I had my first laser hair removal treatment at the Covina office. A nurse named Teresa did my first treatment she was very gentle. She numbed my face and gave me some protective goggles for my eyes and she explained into detail what she was doing. She zapped my face with the laser a few times and I was done. OMG, I was so surprised that I was done with my first laser treatment so fast. The lasers felt like warm tiny stings on my face but it was virtually painless. I'm looking foward to my future laser treatments.. So far I'm extremely satisfied with Dr. Rispler and his staff. I highly recommend LDI to anyone.

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

My initial consultation with Dr. Rispler was great .

Posted on December 30th, 2014

Dr. Rispler & the staff were so nice!

Posted on November 8th, 2014

He is simply the worst doctor I have ever dealt with. Ignorant, doesn't care for the patient's well being, nor the patient's financial status. Moreover, he doesn't give a single chance to talk to him, he leaves the room immediately, if you ever need something, discuss it with the nurse. He is simply abnormal. Yes, he is

tattoo removal

Posted on September 16th, 2014

I came in for the free consultation to be seen for tattoo removal. I met with the doctor and a nurse , They were very nice to me and very accommodating. I explained to him what I wanted done. Then he evaluated my tattoo and told me how many treatments I would need to remove my tattoo, So I liked what i heard and started treatments the same day and received a discount . The nurse then applied a numbing cream so it wouldn't be as painful, I have heard that it is as bad as getting a tattoo, But with the numbing cream it wasn't so bad as I thought it would be. The nurse then gave me after care instructions to follow. So far I have had two treatments and I can already see how it is breaking up the ink and lightening the tattoo. I am satisfied so far with my treatments and looking forward to see the end result.

I would highly recommend Dr. Rispler.

Posted on September 10th, 2014

I went to Dr. Rippler because a friend suggested him. I had a birthmark on my arm, which bothered me for a long time. There was no pain and now it is completely gone. The office visit was pleasant and my apprehension vanished.