Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jacob E Roberts has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Jacob E Roberts has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Jacob E Roberts has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 27
I can get into the office fast; but I always have to wait at least 45 minutes before being taken back. I feel like I am stuck with Dr. Roberts after moving to Michigan and bariatrics not being as popular as where I moved from. I will soon be looking to build a new relationship with another physician even if it requires an even further drive. Sometimes I feel like there is an air of arrogance coming off of him. I don't ever doubt his competence, but if I wanted someone that really cared about me or remembered who I was, I'd pick another doctor before settling.
Very nice doctor, but always running behind. Even if you are the first appointment of the day, he's late. Also, very quick to dismiss you and often will confuse you with other patients when asking you questions about your last visit. Office staff is great though and always very accomodating and will take the time needed with you.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
15 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Jacob E Roberts accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMichigan Bariatric Institute, 14555 Levan Rd Ste 311, Livonia, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jacob E Roberts, DO - Surgery in Livonia, MI, in this video.
Dr. Jacob E Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livonia, MI.