Dr. Jacob D Rozbruch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacob D Rozbruch?

The Best!

I have not been to a doctor as thorough as Dr. Rozbruch in many years. He explained all options for my care and answered every question I had. He has a wonderful personality and explains in terms that you can understand.

Trust me, I'm a doctor ;>)

I am a physician who has had major spinal surgery. Over the course of 4 years I developed totally debilitating pain from piriformis syndrome. But it was impossible to convince anyone else that that was what it was. Others suggested invasive spinal maneuvers (ech!) and gave me buckets of opiates. Finally deciding I had to have the tendon cut, we searched the literature for the best surgeon (and human) around. We struck gold and found Dr. Rozbruch. Although I am in CA and he is in NYC - his wisdom, his skill, and his hands - all make the trip worth it. Well 2 trips. My first visit with Dr. Rozbruch was astounding. He took a thorough history and did a very thorough directed physical - yes, he LOOKS at the patient and knows what signs and findings indicate, a skill, sadly being given over to expensive diagnostic machines. He could rule out certain diagnostic possibilities in the office with minor procedures and manipulations. Eventually he agreed that piriformis surgery was reasonable. He found a big ol' nasty tendon, cut it, and my pain went away. You know what - because i finally found this gem, Dr. Rozbruch, this gentleman & scholar from the old school who listened to me (why? "You sounded like you needed help") i am now pain free - absolutely pain free. Last night we went dancing. For the first time since 2010. He saved my life. For real.

Best of the best

Great diagnostician, great surgeon. Sees his patients as a whole rather than just a body part and capable of dealing with many different problems. Trained at HSS. Double boarded.

TERRIBLE experience

HORRIBLE experience. I had a shoulder pain so I went to Dr. Rozbruch. All receptionists were very rude especially Linda. I took X-ray and MRI but due to their unprofessional correspondent, I decided to go with other doctor. I needed the CD of MRI result for my new doctor so I kindly asked Linda to pass it on to me but she was very rude and have lost my MRI result. First, she told me to come pick it up but then when I got there, the CD wasn't ready for me to pick up. Secondly, she said she have messenger-ed it over to my new doctor but she was lying. She has never messenger-ed it and have lost the result. She yelled at me that she has no tracking number because she doesn't remember when she has mailed that out and that it was my fault because I didn't come pick up the next day. She also mentioned "She was very busy so she had no time to track where my result of MRI." I had a reschedule my appointment with new doctor on top of that, I had a take another MRI. This place is TERRIBLE. Employees are very rude and unprofessional.

Top Notch Practitioner, and Terrific Manner

Dr. Rozbruch is our "family orthopedic surgeon," having replaced my torn ACL a few years ago and performed rotator cuff surgery very recently on my husband. I've also referred at least two other people to him, both of which were completely happy. He is smart, personable, has a great manner, sets you at ease, knows his stuff. And his staff is lovely. With my ACL surgery, he was able to give me way more range of motion than I had with a prior ACL replacement, done by a different orthopedic surgeon. My husband, a tri-athlete, had been in pain since a shoulder injury in college, and the surgery was totally successful. My husband and I are very careful consumers, and ask many questions. We have complete and unqualified confidence in Jacob Rozbruch.

The pressure must be getting to him.

Dr. Rozbruch's mind is probably over-whelmed right now, because he is being sued my the U.S. Government for tax evation. Check the internet. I would wait to have any care with this physician, until he clears up his financial issues.

I felt much worse after Dr. Rozbruch performed surgery on me. I went to a different doctor afterwards, had surgery again, and the second doctor I saw was able to help me.

Dr. Rozbruch spent almost no time with me before delivering a diagnosis that was completely erroneous and based on arrogant and instantaneous assumptions rather than scientific inquiry. Thank heavens my wife had the smarts to get me away from his extremely dubious practice, though $ 875 too late. Beware!

Very Bad Experience

After hip replacement surgery with Dr. Rozbruch I needed to have revision surgery on both my hips.

Great Doctor great staff

I could not have asked for a better doctor. His office staff was the best. I am a professional patient, I have not been to a better office.

Trygve Sandberg

Dr. Rozbruch repaired my ACL's both at same time 17 years ago. He did a wonderful job as did his entire team. I have been pluging along ever since and I am now getting 2 new knee's. After thousand's of miles skiing mostly, running and overall high activity it is time for new knee's. I am so happy to know Dr. Rozbruch as he is one of a kind and THE BEST:>) I feel Blessed to be able to have him fix my problems. Thank God:>)

One of his first patients and still a patient after 34 years

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Rozbruch. He is a great diagnostician. He believes is treatment before surgery. He is one of the most caring physicians and has a wonderful bedside manner. Above all, and most importantly, he tells the truth and, in doing so, alleviates most of your concerns and enables you to know exactly what to expect. He has my utmost respect and appreciation.

Dr. Jacob D Rozbruch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.