Dr. Jacob D Steiger Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jacob D Steiger?

Love Dr Steiger

Thankful for Dr S and his crew

Review

Had eyelid surgery with Dr Steiger 2 months ago. I am very happy with the results. Wish I would have done it sooner.

Class act

Exceeded My Expectarions

I had a rhinoplasty 3 months ago. The results are incredible. Love my new nose!!! Steiger is kind, caring and honest. He lives up to his reputation.

Botox

Was referred by a few friends. Just had Botox done. I've been doing Botox for years at various places between New York City and Boca. This is by far the best I've ever had. He definitely doesn't dilute it and the results are most impressive. Will definitely be coming back.

Thankful

I am thankful to Dr. Steiger for saving my face. Two months ago I had MOHS surgery for a skin cancer on my nose. My dermatologist, Dr. Chang, had to remove a major portion of my nose. The size was unexpected. I was sent to Dr. Steiger being told he was the best at repairing this. Dr Steiger stayed later in his office to fit me in and help me. He was so kind. I had a forehead flap reconstruction and it required two surgeries 3 weeks apart. Only weeks after the second procedure no one can even tell I had anything done. I am so grateful for his hands and his compassion for me in my difficult time. I just wanted to share this with everyone. I know that he is known for cosmetic surgery but he has a big heart and went out of his way to help me in my difficult times. G-d bless.

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Steiger fixed my face & granted me a new love for life. He took the bump, droop & crooked out of my nose & turned it into a natural, beautiful shape that preserved my better features. People see I look prettier but don't pinpoint the change. My nose works better. Dr. Steiger kindly made me feel special. The entire staff is warm & wonderful. Thank God for Dr. Steiger, he is the best of the best! He is humble and marvelously skilled. Dearly recommended, you will be in the best hands & care.

Fantastic all around

I had visited many surgeons before encountering Dr Steiger. I heard about him from a friend. His honesty and professionalism were to me a cut above. Dr. Steiger and his staff took excellent care of me before and after my facial surgery. My results are exactly what I wanted and exactly what he said they would be. Truly a world class office.

Best of the best - out of town visit

One year ago I had Rhinoplasty by Dr. Steiger. I flew to Florida from New York because I discovered him through several friends and work colleagues in the fashion industry. The week before Christmas I had my nose done and some lip fillers while we were there. The clinic is high end with excellent customer service.Steiger personally answered the phone when I had a question on a Saturday. I am in LOVE with my nose. My good friend loved it so much that she had th surgery as well.

Highest Recommendation

Dr Steiger performed facial injections to me earlier this week. I wanted to look my best for this holiday season. He recommended to me 3 syringes of fillers and Botox. I have had fillers before. Never this much at one time, but I took the plunge. I am so pleased with the results. Dr Steiger told me that I would just look refreshed and not look like I've had any work done. He is absolutely spot on. I look so much better then I expected. I have had compliments at every party I've been to. I want to thank him so much and do yourself a favor, go to this artist of a man.

My eyelid lift surgey results were exactly what I wanted. Dr Steiger and his staff are excellent.

I had eyelid surgery one year ago by Dr Steiger. The surgery was a breeze. The results are incredible. I look refreshed, yet I still look like me. This is exactly what I wanted. He exceeded my expectations. I also want to comment that the office staff was also excellent. Dr Steiger and his team were always there for me if I needed anything. Impeccable service. Thank you.

Dr. Jacob D Steiger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.