Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Holistic Health
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Strange and extremely expensive appointment. Treatments made me dramatically worse. He told me I was the easiest to treat. I went thru a period of extreme brain fog after appt. Warning! i was charged to hear Dr. T rant about the the city in which he had a bad experience as a child. I felt like I was a therapist. It had nothing to do with my situation.
I've been suffering with fibro for 11 years now. I have been misdiagnosed by so many doctors it's sad. I took chemo and crazy IVs of meds that made me worse then each doctor gave up on me. I took a chance on Dr. T. I found him on YouTube and his experiences seemed legit despite what some people have said not not even seen him. It's only been 2 months and I feel better than I ever have in the last 11 years. He's amazing and if I have a set back Dr. T and his staff are right there to help me and adjust anything I need to feel better. Not only that but they give the best advise and make me see the light. I have dealt with so many mean doctors and their staff but with Dr. T everyone is so nice and patient and they truly care. He's worth the price and they work with you to keep the fees down as much as possible. Hes a rare breed. Before him I was giving up on doctors. He's not a "quack" he's the real deal and honestly a life saver. He believes in the right balance of natural and perscription meds. He tested me for things that no one else thought of. I finally have physical proof as well as how I say I feel. And he believes me and understands. I can go on and on but if you are debating on seeing him do it! You will figure out the money. It's worth getting your life back!
41 Years Experience
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions466 Forelands Rd, Annapolis, MD
Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Annapolis, MD.