More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jacob A Varghese MD
Dr. Jacob A Varghese, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Monroe, WA, with other offices in Marysville, WA and Mill Creek, WA . His specialties include Pediatrics. He speaks English.
Dr. Jacob A Varghese has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Jacob A Varghese has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Jacob A Varghese has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 1 of 1
Knowledgeable, thorough, and kind doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jacob A Varghese - Posted on April 18th, 2017
I just had my first child and selected Dr Varghese as his pediatrician. I was fearful that I wasn't producing enough milk for my newborn and Dr V was really patient and kind (and extremely gentle with my son, which matters a lot after having a couple rough nurses at the hospital) and he was able to calm my nerves by doing a glucose test and having me come in for a follow up weight check. Turns out I was doing just fine. After a bout of constipation, an eye infection, and a circumcision, I've come to admire Dr V and his bedside manner with me and my baby. We both have cried in his office and he has been so understanding. He even checked my son's labs over Easter weekend to help assure me that all was under control. He is worth the hour long drive I have to take to Monroe!
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Jacob A Varghese Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jacob A Varghese is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Monroe, WA.