Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jacob A Weinberg has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are still growing and developing, they are often more difficult to operate on than adults. These patients have smaller bodies and smaller organs requiring even more of a precise and measured approach by a surgeon.
Some of the conditions that may require the care of a pediatric surgeon are congenital malformations, such as cleft lip and palate, abdominal wall defects, like hernias, deformities of the chest wall, childhood tumors, like neuroblastomas and separation of conjoined twins.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Weinberg treated my daughter for scoliosis. He began seeing her in 6th grade and she was off the brace by the end of 9th, without surgery. Dr. Weinberg was always optimistic and very supportive. He clearly outlined a treatment plan and we stuck with it. If you live in South Florida and have a loved one with scoliosis, you owe it to them (and yourselves) to visit Dr. Weinberg.
Completely rushed me when seeing me. He did the usual X-rays which he though were suffice enough to diagnose my knee problems. He ended up completely misdiagnosing my MCL tear causing my knee to get re-injured 3 DAYS after seeing him. He diagnosed me with "knee soreness" at which point he told me I could continue my activities like normal. 3 days later me knee gets injured while working out and he refused to have a follow up appointment with me to see what was going on. Completely unprofessional and I went to a different orthopedic where he told me I had a MCL tear and now I will need surgery because of the severity of the tear.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2013, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2013, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
19 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Jacob A Weinberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsAll American Orthopedic And Sports Medicine, 1045 Gemini St # 100, Houston, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jacob A Weinberg in this video.
Dr. Jacob A Weinberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.