Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jacob Wouden
Dr. Jacob Wouden, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fremont, CA, with another office in Fremont, CA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Wouden is affiliated with Washington Hospital Healthcare System, Harvard Vanguard Medical Assoc. Kenmore and Weymouth MRI. He speaks English.
Dr. Jacob Wouden has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Wouden is a very kind, gentle and professional physician. He and his staff are truly wonderful!While having a mammo-guided breast marking procedure before surgery, my BP dropped drastically, and I could no longer stand. After being hydrated the Technicians devised a way to proceed with me sitting, and Dr. Wouden was then able to place the needle to insert the dye and wire while lying on his back on a footstool. The team's creativity and determination got the job done. They certainly went above and beyond the call of duty for which I'm very grateful.If I ever need to have this procedure performed again, I will definitely request Dr. Wouden and the same assistants, if possible.
Dr. Wouden is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Washington Hospital Healthcare System
Harvard Vanguard Medical Assoc. Kenmore
Children`s Hospital Boston
10 Years Experience
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Jacob Wouden accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jacob Wouden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fremont, CA.