Dr. Jacob N Young Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jacob N Young?

I was very pleased with my first visit and consult.

Patient to answer all questions.

Dr Young is very intelligent in his field, but is courteous and patient to explain any details about a patient's prognosis. He answers any questions that you may have and eases your worries. He shows you the xrays and explains in great detail what needs to be done. He takes no chances with his patients. His diagnosis is not given flippantly, but with great study and examination. You can trust his judgment in his procedures. His kindness and genuine concern always shows in his bedside manner.

Back surgery

I had back surgery at another local hospital in 2000-2001 and still had the same pain if not worse. I went for years with the same Dr. saying try this and that and he even told me how much better I was. I was then sent to pain management for cortisone shots. Then when Martha Jefferson opened the new Hospital my regular doctor sent me to Dr.Young it was the best thing that ever happened. Dr.Young told me he was sure he could make me 80 to 90 % better. We did the surgery and now years later I am 100 % better.

best bedside manner EVER

Dr. Young is kinder and more respectful than any doctor I've ever been to and I've been to a lot. I feel like I'm his only patient. And when he receives test results, he calls me himself--first time I've ever had a doctor do that.

Commodore Mike

We live in SOCAL. I met with several doctors (mostly their PA's!) here, but could not find a comfort zone. I learned of Dr. Young from a friend i ...

AMAZING doctor

Can't say enough about his bedside manner, diagnosis, caring and concern! I came from out of state to see him, and had a few questions which I sent a fax to his staff to answer, and he called me on a Saturday morning to answer them!!!!! He is awesome!

Great doctor!

I got Dr. Young's name from a friend of a friend and was blessed to be able to see him. I can't say enough good things about him. I echo all of the other positive remarks I have read on this board. I am going to trust him with my back.

Dr. Jacob N Young is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.