Dr. Jacob Zamstein Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jacob Zamstein?

dr zamstein only wants your money. doesn't care about you or your problems. I could write more but you'll have to trust me and not use this man. Or do and have a horrible experience like me.

Not very competent

This doctor was fine when it came to minor procedures, but when it came to my recurring kidney stones all he told me was to drink water. He said NOTHING about diet at all, which is irresponsible because diet is such a HUGE factor in recursing kidney stones. It's almost as if he wanted my stones to recur so he could keep making thousands on me every occurrence! I have not had a stone in several years now since switching to another doctor and being advised on how diet affects the regular recurrence of kidney stones. I highly recommend finding a doctor who understands more about what causes these issues to recur.

I saw this doctor for a second opinion after a kidney blockage surgery with my own urologist..He was very Caring & explained everything to me of how and why i had surgery and what my kidney function is now..and i felt very at ease after,,, he was very helpful and i trust him thoroughly..A+++ doctor!

Great Doctor. Help me a lot.

Dr. Jacob Zamstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomfield, CT.