Dr. Jacquelene Adiele Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jacquelene Adiele?

Posted on March 23rd, 2016

Find another Doctor!

Posted on March 5th, 2016

Run far away! This doctor is so unprofessional and irresponsible. She does not respond to anyone in a timely manner and even when an issue that needs addressing. It is disgusting her lack of concern for patients health.

Patient

Posted on February 26th, 2015

These people had me waiting for an hour 1/2 to be seen. I walked out and will never return. It took everything in me not to go off. Don't go. Dirty old building, everything is dated and everyone seems miserable. Don't do it people!

Posted on September 17th, 2013

Dr Adiele is very kind. She listens to your concerns and addresses each in turn thoroughly and with knowledge. I highly recommend her.

She listens to her patients

Posted on September 17th, 2013

Although the wait is sometimes long, it has been worth it. I am almost 60 years old, and have had several health issues in recent years. Dr. Adeile, listens to me, and agreed that I know if I am not well. I have Hashimoto's disease and as my thyroid is dying I function better and feel the best when my TSH test is at the low end of normal. She not only increased my medication on a trial basis, but referred me to an endocrinologist. I felt much better in a short period of time.

she is a good DR.

Posted on February 19th, 2013

What i like about this DR is that she hear everything you have to say and when you ask for a referral she gives it to you right away.I never have a problem with her staff and her office is clean, The first time i went to her office 2 years ago she even preyed for me, she helped me spiritual too.

Posted on February 6th, 2013

I think Dr. Adiele is very kind & competent. Her staff is friendly & corteous. I like the atmosphere and the care I get. I think it is worth the wait.

Strong start...deplorable finish!

Posted on October 11th, 2012

I am an SLE (Lupus) patient and have been for more than 10 years. When I first started seeing Dr. Adeile, she was great. In the past year or so I have had some issues with my lupus. I have a persistent pain in my right side that never goes away, I have what she calls noropothy in my right leg that never goes away. I am on gabapentin, but it doesn't help. I have had the linings of both of my lungs removed, 5 heart surgeries, 2 kidney procedures, 2 strokes, a heart attack, a complete hystorectomyand have deterioration in my spine and joints. I normally just use the gabapentin to control pain, with norco for when it becomes intollerable. During my last heart procedure, I developed an allergy to hydrocodone(which is normal with lupus patients) I had no need for any break through pain meds because I was doing fine. However, two weeks ago i had a stroke and since the stroke I have a crushing, unbearable pain in my lower back and legs. She sent me home with flexaril and ultracet. She even had the audacity to say I didn't look like I had had a stroke. I have needed a sleep study for apnea done for months...not done. I asked for assistance in quitting smoking...not done. She now has me on NO immunosuppresants. My plaquinil and steroids have stopped. I am ready to scream. I using my other specialists to assist me in finding another pcp. Just because I don't "look" the way you think I should, the high blood pressure and elevated heart rates should indicate something to you. DONT GO TO THIS DOC IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING MORE THAN A SNIFFLE. WORTHLESS.

Posted on October 5th, 2012

I don't know why her ratings are so low. I love her staff and I love her. She has a great bedside manner, answers all questions, and takes care to uncover all health areas. Yes, you do have to wait to see her but it is WELL WORTH THE WAIT!

never go here

Posted on June 15th, 2012

Lost paperworkLong wait with appointmentStaff uncaringDoctor exreemly slow with paperworkUrgent is not in this place's vocabulary

NOT IF YOU WANT TO LIVE

Posted on February 23rd, 2012

Dr Adiele is just there like her body is there but her soul is not..She is not the doctor for me.her office was dirty, her staff is rude and none caring.and well the doctor just sits there looking at you shaking her head writing things down.Yet in the end has no answers at all for you,Its like she is playing doctor like i use to do as a kid...she tells me to come back in 3 months when my health matter is to be looked upon every month i cannot belive she is still open for service...God bless her

Horrible Doctor!! BEWARE!!!

Posted on March 10th, 2011

She is a horrible!! It takes forever to get an appointment, to be seen, and dont even think you will be getting your medication refills in a timely manner!!! It takes 10 days to 3 weeks!!!!