Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jacqueline L Agcaoili has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jacqueline L Agcaoili has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Jacqueline L Agcaoili has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 20
SHe is in the room with you for only about 5 minutes. I went in there for bruising on my stomach and she did not look at it. When I called and spoke to one of the nurses, they stated that per the Dr., it was probably because I wore my jeans to tight. It was actually because the medication she had prescribed was giving me secondary side effects. I have switched doctors since then.
I was a patient of Dr. Jacqueline Agcaoili for many, many years. But when I discussed with her the reason I been seeing a psychiatrist, even before I start seeing her, and my diagnosis was PTS, and Depression. We discuss how when I been in my lowest I try to take my life. My psychiatrist his always been there for me. Well after the conversation with Dr. Agcaoili she was very different with me,and not different very cool, at one time she was so mean even insulting. I left her office crying, good thing my sister was with me and she witnessed the all thing, and she was shocked. The was the last time I saw Dr Agcaoili. For anyone who suffer from depression and isn't Filipino watch out.
I called Dr. Agcaoili's this afternoon to see about becoming a Patient and what hospitals she has privileges with. Her staff was insulting and unprofessional from the very beginning. This girl had NO idea what she is doing. She thought affiliations only refer to the groups the Doctor practices with and do not also encompass admitting privilege "affiliations" for the Physician. THIS FIRST IMPRESSION SAVED ME FROM MAKING A SERIOUS ERROR OF CHOICES...
I love my doctor I have been her patient for more then 10 years shes the best doctor I ever had I love her staff there wounderful there kind very sweet ladys I give them 100 % on there hard work always call me with my test results thats a plus even if my mammograms are normal they still call me dont judge people till you have experience them.
38 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Mc Laren Regional Medical Ctr
Dr. Jacqueline L Agcaoili accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare HMO CA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJacqueline Lou Gesner Agcaoili Md, 4440 Brockton Ave Ste 320, Riverside, CA
Dr. Jacqueline L Agcaoili is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverside, CA.