Dr. Jacqueline Amato Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Jacqueline Amato?

Dr.Amato saved us years of seeking help

Posted on July 2nd, 2015

Excellent diagnostician. Dr. Amati was able to quickly identify what my son was struggling with, and knew what to prescribe. This was welcome after having spent years with MDs who randomly prescribed meds, and psychologists who spent many hours of therapy with no results...just talking.

Posted on August 2nd, 2014

Spoke too fast, didn't consult chart, recommended exercise for patient with fibromyalgia, no apparent compassion.

She has the knowledge but

Posted on January 22nd, 2012

Best Doc for my son!!!

Posted on October 12th, 2011

Dr. Amato has always been great. She is very quick & thorough. I never had to wait in the waiting room for more than 5min. She was very personable with my son. He grew very attached to her. I could call her any time of day or night & get help for my son. There was one time she called me while on vacation and did a phone consult to help figure out what was going on with my son.

So grateful to have been in this doctor's care!

Posted on August 23rd, 2011

Amato is consistent and honest. She always treated me like an individual (versus so many doctors that treat patients like a number). I was not easy to treat, and she didn't give up/shuffle me off to someone else, but rather kept trying until we found a solution that worked for me. She truly advocates/fights for her patients. My family and I are eternally grateful for her patient care - I highly recommend her!

Stay Away From This Doctor

Posted on August 9th, 2011

Dr. Amato over-medicated me to the fullest extent. I had severe side effects that included loss of memory, rash, itching, insomnia,& ticks. I lost two jobs during the month she was 'Treating' me. When I attempted to pull myself off all 3 medications she had me taking, she threatened to force blood tests on me to check whether or not I was following the pill regime. She also told me I would die without these medications. Since 2007, when I titrated myself off the meds I have been quite successful. I am currently in Graduate school and even finished my UnderGrad degree with departmental Honor's. Dr. Amato is a profit driven danger to her patients & almost ruined my life. She's a psychiatrist suffering from several disorders ~ she admitted to another patient of hers that she is herself BiPolar & is on medication as well. No wonder she believes everyone is BiPolor, misery loves company.

THE QUEEN OF QUACKS!

Posted on July 13th, 2011

By far the worst doctor I have ever seen. Which is saying a lot. Somehow she slipped through the cracks and got her medical license, but trust me, she is extremely incompetent. She will diagnose you with conditions that you don't have. She will overmedicate you, or God forbid, your children. She doesn't care. Just a money grubbing dog.

Find Someone Else!

Posted on June 23rd, 2011

She is rude! She has no compassion for her patient and obviously does not want to be there. She rushed me through my appointment. She thinks she is better than others and lets you know it. Don't waste your time or your money.

Avoid this person.

Posted on April 2nd, 2011

My wife and I took our 7 year old son because of behavior issues. She spend 45 minutes asking basic psych questions with all of us together. At the end she gave a diagnosis of ODD and recommended a NEW medication for ADHD, which he does not have, and to followup in a month. This was 6 months ago. We found a competent LCSW that was able to find out the real issues, and now our son is a happy 7 year old again. All without medication he never needed. I can't imagine what would have happened to our son if we followed any of her advice! Please, for you or your loved ones' sake, stay away from Dr. Amato in Medford, Oregon.

Posted on January 20th, 2011

inaccurate, rude

Posted on January 4th, 2011

I think she was not interested in what I had to say/ kind of a know it all.

Posted on November 6th, 2010

It seems since the new office opened Dr. Amato seems pulled in multiple direction at once, which sometimes gives me the impression my time with her is being shortened by something like a jammed copier. Otherwise, I find her quite blunt, but effective (so far anyway, I haven't been seeing her very long.