Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jacqueline Ambrose
Dr. Jacqueline Ambrose, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Downers Grove, IL. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Ambrose is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital and Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital. Dr. Ambrose has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jacqueline Ambrose has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jacqueline Ambrose has the following 24 expertise
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Family Planning
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lactose Intolerance
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Jacqueline Ambrose has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jacqueline Ambrose is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
NCQA developed the Diabetes Recognition Program (DRP) to provide clinicians with tools to support the delivery and recognition of consistent high quality care. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to their patients with diabetes.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ambrose is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
36 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Jacqueline Ambrose accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
Locations & DirectionsAdvocate Medical Group Downers Grove, 4900 Main St, Downers Grove, IL
Dr. Jacqueline Ambrose is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Downers Grove, IL.