Dr. Jacqueline P Apgar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacqueline P Apgar?

Dr. Apgar is so personable and takes her time with her patients (at least she did with me). She has a wonderful manner.

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Apgar takes the time to ask me about my children and family. She is always thorough and has a wonderful bedside manner. I always feel that she listens to me and my daughter, who is also her patient, says the same.

Atrocious bedside manner

There are several very competent o.b.s at this practice. Dr. Apgar, however, is very cold, rushed, and uninterested.

I do not recomment Dr. Apgar

I had a horrible experience with Dr. Apgar during my second pregnancy. She caused me incredible stress over a potential problem which, thank goodness, didn't exist. After I saw a specialist, she never even followed up with me. Not only that, but I was very hurt to see her rudely whispering about me with a nurse, stopping immediately when she caight sight of me. In short, I think she has a terrible bedside manner. I never saw her again after that, and was much happier with other, more professional doctors.

Dr. Apgar is the BEST

She is so caring and overall a great honest doctor. She is a wonderful doctor and have recommended her so many times. I don't know anyone who doesn't like her..

I recommend this doctor!

This doctor is very caring, always in good mood and makes believe everything will be just fine! Besides she is very professional.She was at my delivery and even my husband agrees that she is one of the best.For the next baby we will try to be with her.If you need great doctor which is nice at the same time -- J.Apgar is for you!

Happy Patient

Dr. Apgar is very personable, friendly and professional. She took time to listen to me, asked me questions, and suggested follow-up lab work. I appreciated her professional recommendation but felt free to make my own decision. She tries to take a holistic approach with her patients.

Does not listen to patients

Proffesional but very condescending, this Dr. has trouble listening to patients. Vey poor bedside manner. If you need a Dr. you can trust and talk to, this one might not be right for you. Other doctors in the same practice are excelent, but avoid this one.