Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jacqueline S Belen
Dr. Jacqueline S Belen, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Glendale, AZ. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Belen is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center and Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center. Dr. Belen has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Jacqueline S Belen has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jacqueline S Belen has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 6
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Belen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Jacqueline S Belen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jacqueline S Belen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.