Dr. Jacqueline Bracy Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Jacqueline Bracy?

Very caring, and comfortable to talk to, thought I was talking to a friend.

I connected with her because she is a serious person. Not a lot of frills. She communicates clearly, and makes you feel she is really listening. Spends time with you, and is not worried about running out the door. I brought something to her attention after the initial examination, and she actually put her gloves on, and checked me again! That was remarkable, showed me she valued my input. The exam was virtually painless, emotionally, and physically. Thank you Jacqueline

AMAZING Physician!!!!

Dr. Bracy is an amazing physician! One that all physicians should model their practice from. She takes the time to answer my zillion questions and make sure that I understand all of my options. She follows up to make sure that you completed your tests. She extremely responsive to questions.

Very caring doctor and explains things clearly

Active soon to be senior

Dr Bracey always greets me with a smile and yet gets right down to business. She has a bond with each of us that makes you feel important. I moved out of the area five years ago and yet as needed I will drive the two hours to continue being her patient. Excellent Care..

GREAT DOCTOR

I've been seeing Dr. Bracy for several years. She is wonderful and I highly recommend her. My only complaint is her staff -- the girl that answers the phones is abrupt and borders on rude and is not much better in person. I grin and bear the treatment because Dr. Bracy is worth it once you get passed the front office.

Dr. Jacqueline Bracy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendora, CA.