Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jacqueline J Crespo-Gales has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Crespo is a good doctor, she really paid attention to my daughter and answers every question I have. Her nurse Cathy is also pretty good. She takes over once Dr. Crespo is done seeing y daughter and Nurse Cathy has given me tips from breastfeeding to taking care of my daughters fever. Front staff is also pretty great, always helpful in person and on the phone, Nice and polite. The only reason why we left is, we moved out of state, but if we ever come back to Madison/Huntsville area, I am definitely going back to their clinic.
My children are 6 and 3 and have been patients of Dr, Crespo since birth. Customer service quality has dramatically dropped since they moved into their new office. Receptionists are flat out RUDE! Wait times are over an hour. We love Dr. Crespo but will probably be moving on due to the office staff.
There have been several different occasions when my chilren were sick and the doctor couldn't see them. Once i called on a thusday morning and they couldn't see my sick baby until the following monday. Another time they suggested i take my child to an urgent care clinic because they couldn't get him in to see the doctor. What's the point of having a pediatrician if you still have to use urgent care clinics to get your child seen?
Dr. Crespo-Gales is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Long Island College Hospital
Dr. Jacqueline J Crespo-Gales accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMadison Valley Pediatrics, 101 Westover Cir Ste A, Madison, AL
Dr. Jacqueline J Crespo-Gales is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, AL.