Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jacqueline S Dsouza has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jacqueline S Dsouza has the following 8 expertise
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Jacqueline S Dsouza has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jacqueline S Dsouza is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I was truly impressed by Dr. Jacqueline S D'Souza, I had recently taken my daughter to see her for a alcohol and chemical dependency issue. The Dr. was very attentive and expressed genuine concern for my daughter, not only from a medical standpoint but from a emotional one as well. She was extremely comforting to both my daughter and myself, and went above and beyond to explain to my daughter the legal repercussions of her actions as well as the mental and physical ramifications for her behavior. The Dr. spent a great deal of time with us in a day when most doctors would rush you in and out as soon as possible. I would not only give her 5 stars as a doctor, but I would also give her 5 stars as a warm and loving human being. Thank you Dr. D'Souza and God Bless you!
University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine
Dr. Jacqueline S Dsouza accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsMayo Clinic Health System Red Cedar, 2321 Stout Rd, Menomonie, WI
Dr. Jacqueline S Dsouza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Menomonie, WI.